We’re a digital agency that helps businesses communicate with their customers through smart, functional, and beautiful experiences.
We have a wonderful workspace set in an old Post Office that features a courtyard, a café and fitness classes. Everyone at WATB also gets a discount on food and drink! We believe our space is a great place for creativity and inspiration.
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Executive, with a minimum of 3 years’ experience to join us and work closely with our Marketing Manager.
Our ideal candidate will have bags of commercial experience in digital marketing. They should thrive in a constantly evolving environment and be passionate about learning and proactive by nature.
The success of this role is based on a passion to learn, ability to challenge, and a hunger to improve the status quo.
To oversee the online marketing strategies for our customers and ourselves. Plan and execute digital (including email) marketing campaigns for ourselves, and our clients.
- Creation and execution of marketing campaigns
- Create well-written content for client’s social channels, website and email campaigns
- Manage organic and paid social media campaigns
- Updating content and features on client’s websites
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget and to a high standard
- Track, analyse and offer insight on marketing data
- Help report clearly on KPIs using a combination of data from Google Analytics, Google Adwords and other reporting tools such as SEM Rush and Moz Tools
- Provide first class customer service and foster great relationships with clients
- Weekly/Monthly reporting
- Maintaining accurate, high- quality and organised documentation
- Ongoing, proactive campaign optimisation
- Stay abreast of the latest trends and developments within marketing
What you need:
- A minimum of 3 years digital marketing experience
- A proven track record of producing high quality, multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Strong commercial and analytical skills with a proven ability to track, interpret and report on insight and campaign data
- Experience running organic and paid for social media campaigns as well as producing social strategies to improve growth
- Experience producing and sending email marketing campaigns
- Creative, innovative, ideas-based approach
- Excellent written and spoken English with strong grammar, numerical and analytical skills
- An enthusiastic and self-motivated outlook with the ability to work on your own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills which allow you to be adaptable, juggle multiple priorities simultaneously and able to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure
Although it’s not compulsory it would be very advantageous if you also had:
- Some understanding of HTML
What we’d like to see:
A cover letter explaining why you’d want to work at WATB, and what you’d bring to our team
Job Type: Full-time
Email us info at watb.co.uk or call us on 020 3397 1174
Looking for more tips?
Jump on our mailing list & get digital goodness straight to your inbox; including helpful tips, tricks and the latest articles surrounding marketing, web design and branding.Sign up →