We’re a digital agency that helps businesses communicate with their customers through smart, functional, and beautiful experiences.
We have a wonderful workspace set in an old Post Office that features a courtyard, a café and fitness classes. Everyone at WATB also gets a discount on food and drink! We believe our space is a great place for creativity and inspiration.
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Executive, with a minimum of 3 years’ experience to join us and work closely with our Marketing Manager.
Our ideal candidate will have bags of commercial experience in digital marketing. They should thrive in a constantly evolving environment and be passionate about learning and proactive by nature.
The success of this role is based on a passion to learn, ability to challenge, and a hunger to improve the status quo.
- Perform daily account management of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients
- Day to day management of Facebook and Twitter campaigns
- Create kick-ass content for our clients and our own website, blogs, social media
- Help report clearly on KPIs using a combination of data from Google Analytics, Google Adwords and other reporting tools such as Ahrefs and Moz Tools
- Work with us to promote branded and amplified PR content to relevant audiences
- Create new landing pages via internal systems and other creative optimisation
- Be on top of the competitive landscape
Professional Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- AdWords / Bing certification. (Fundamentals, search, display)
- Experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC)
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (AdWords, Bing).
What we’d like to see:
- A cover letter explaining why you’d want to work at WATB, and what you’d bring to our team
- A proven track record of successful marketing campaigns
- Your brief thoughts on the future of web
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £24,000.00 to £28,000.00 /year
If this sounds like you, then drop us a line, ping us an email, come in for a coffee – send us what you are most proud of!
We look forward to hearing from you
Email us info at watb.co.uk or call us on 020 3397 1174
Looking for more tips?
Jump on our mailing list & get digital goodness straight to your inbox; including helpful tips, tricks and the latest articles surrounding marketing, web design and branding.Sign up →