We’re a digital agency that helps businesses communicate with their customers through smart, functional, and beautiful experiences.
We have a wonderful workspace set in an old Post Office that features a courtyard, a café and fitness classes. Everyone at WATB also gets a discount on food and drink! We believe our space is a great place for creativity and inspiration.
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Executive, with a minimum of 3 years’ experience to join us and work closely with our Marketing Manager.
Our ideal candidate will have bags of commercial experience in digital marketing. They should thrive in a constantly evolving environment and be passionate about learning and proactive by nature.
The success of this role is based on a passion to learn, ability to challenge, and a hunger to improve the status quo.
- Perform daily account management of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients
- Day to day management of Facebook and Twitter campaigns
- Create kick-ass content for our clients and our own website, blogs, social media
- Help report clearly on KPIs using a combination of data from Google Analytics, Google Adwords and other reporting tools such as Ahrefs and Moz Tools
- Work with us to promote branded and amplified PR content to relevant audiences
- Create new landing pages via internal systems and other creative optimisation
- Be on top of the competitive landscape
- Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC)
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (AdWords, Bing).
- AdWords / Bing certification. (Fundamentals, search, display)
What we’d like to see:
- A cover letter explaining why you’d want to work at WATB, and what you’d bring to our team
- A proven track record of successful marketing campaigns
- Your brief thoughts on the future of web
If this sounds like you, then drop us a line, ping us an email, come in for a coffee – send us what you are most proud of!
We look forward to hearing from you
Looking for more tips?
Jump on our mailing list & get digital goodness straight to your inbox; including helpful tips, tricks and the latest articles surrounding marketing, web design and branding.