We’re seeking a junior SEO Executive with 2 years’ experience and a proven track record of delivering results on a variety of campaigns and sectors.
The role is a full time position based in our fabulous office located in the historic Oldpost building in Nutfield, Surrey – approximately 10 minutes by car or bus from Redhill.
This will be a job suitable for someone looking to develop and grow their career quickly within the business, with excellent opportunities to progress and work on exciting projects and a wide variety of sectors.
What we’re looking from you
- Proven track record delivering successful digital marketing campaigns across key free and paid channels (PPC, SEO, and Social Media).
- Strong understanding of inbound marketing concepts such as SEO/SEM, blogging, content creation, strategy, social media.
- Knowledge in lead nurturing.
- Data driven approach – you adapt and react quickly, do not require constant supervision, and can take ownership of campaigns, confidently delivering results.
- A keen, passionate and outgoing approach to your role with the ability to develop your skill set quickly.
- Excellent working knowledge of Google Analytics, Ahrefs/Moz/Similar, Google AdWords and other relevant software.
- Superb writing skills – English proficiency is a must.
- Good client communication skills and good telephone manner.
- Strong data and analytical skills.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working on a variety of campaigns across sectors.
We’re a digital agency that strives to create amazing products for our clients. We have a wonderful work space set in an old Post Office that features a courtyard, a café and fitness classes. Everyone at WATB also gets a discount on food and drink! We believe our space is a great place for creativity and inspiration.
Sound like you?
Looking for more tips?
Jump on our mailing list & get digital goodness straight to your inbox; including helpful tips, tricks and the latest articles surrounding marketing, web design and branding.Sign up →